The movie is not worth watching if it does not cater to congruous voices that match the persona of the characters of the film. This is where dubbing comes in as a distinctive and inevitable ingredient in movie making. To intonate the voice and to capture the emotions of the character on the screen inside the studio is a tough art that needs practice, polishing and lot of professional learning. At NEO Film School the modern sound recording studio is dedicated to developing the art of voice dubbing.
Neo Film School; Realize, Recognize and Respect your Uniqueness
Be the NEO. Do the NEW.
NEO Film School focuses on imparting real knowledge of film making.This core philosophy differentiates the school as well as its students from the rest in the industry. Amazingly 70% of the total time that the student spends at the school is devoted for practical learning and only the rest of the 30% time is dedicated for theoretical learning. At NEO you are conditioned to brim over with confidence, the strong determination and passion to engage in creating the real time NEW. In short NEO Film School infuses in you the confidence to create!
NEO IS A COMPLETE FILM SCHOOL WITH ALL DEPARTMENTS OF FILM MAKING
NEO IS THE FIRST INTEGRATED FILM SCHOOL IN INDIA. WITH 5 DIMENSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM
NEO IS THE FIRST FILM SCHOOL IN INDIA WITH FILM INCUBATOR TO THE PROFESSIONAL INDUSTRY
INDUSTRY CONNECTING THROUGH EVENTS LIKE 'PITCH ROOM' & AWARD NIGHTS
For more information regarding admission procedure s , course details feel free to submit your enquiry as below.
I would like to discuss:
5.1 Mixing Studio
Final cut pro 10
Blackmagic Design Coloring Panels
Live Sound Recording Equipments
Successful professionals are people who understand that creativity and productivity are inevitable sides of the same coin. They respect both and involve in creative development of ideas and prompt management of productions. This is like Shakespeare says….
“There is a method in his Madness”
The challenge of art education is making methodically mad professionals or mad people with professional methods.
We inspire our students to discover the creativity/design/madness with them through interactions with faculty members, successful professionals, fellow students, library books, DVDs’, film screenings etc… and train them to take the pain of solving actual problems in real situations through managing rigorous production activities. The industry has identified the unique blend of creativity and productivity in our students and for this reasons our students have wholeheartedly absorbed to the professional industry. Call up any of member of our Welcome Team and get more details in Hindi, English or any south Indian Language with the warmth and care ..because we at NEO believe in sharing, whether it’s information, emotion, experience or expertise … with happiness ! See you soon at NEO!!
JAIN JOSEPH FTII,IIM
- Founder and Chairman
- Neo Film School
JAIN JOSEPH FTII,IIM
Founder And Chairman
(Vice-Chairman Acadamic Council)
The NEO faculty has been appointed after taking special care to provide the students with the best in the industry. We have resident faculty who are there to help the students round the clock, visiting faculty and guest faculty who are the leading film makers & technicians with whom the students interact and learn. Highly successful actors & dubbing artists regularly come to Neo to teach and evaluate our students. They are people who can share the stories of success rather than pathos of failure.
Lonappante mamodisa, Oru cinemakkaran
King Liar, Maya Mohini, In Ghost house, Ordinary etc
Haram, Amar Akbar Antony, Anarkali, Kammatipadam, Ads Voiceovers etc
- Diploma in Professional Voice Designing
- Course Code : DUB-3
- Course Duration : 3 Months
- No. of Classes in a week : 5 Days
- No. of Seats : 05 Seats
- Course FEE : 63,000